Lapland Santa Experience
Fly direct to Pajala on the 'Santa' flight for a truly magical day.
After a quick change into the cosy, thermal garments provided, you'll head out into the snow.
Enjoy a magical ride in a traditional reindeer-drawn sleigh, a trip through the countryside on a dog-sled pulled by real huskies and a thrilling ride on a snowmobile. You'll have time to enjoy the snow, with toboggan rides, snowman building and snowball fights!
The highlight of the day comes as you set foot on the 'secret path' through the forest, and follow the twinkling lanterns to Santa's log cabin home. Father Christmas will be waiting there to greet you personally; the perfect end to a perfect, magical day.
Don't forget: Your warmest hats, scarves and gloves, and (of course) a letter to give to Father Christmas!
Various dates in December from 13 UK airports. From £549 adult / £499 child under 12 years.
Offers are subject to change and can be withdrawn without notice
Lapland Santa Day Trip Highlights
- Exclusive festive flights
- Discovering the still, white wilderness of Swedish Lapland
- Family fun in the snow
- Time to enjoy organised activities throughout the day
- A host of treasured memories to cherish
What does the price include?
- Exclusive chartered return flights direct to Pajala, in Swedish Lapland
- Return transfers from the airport to Santa's village
- In-flight catering
- Warm and cosy thermal clothing including gloves and boots
- Hot berry juice to drink
- A 'Search for Santa' experience
- A private family meeting with Father Christmas
- A token Christmas gift for every child
- An exhilarating snowmobile ride
- A traditional reindeer sleigh ride
- Husky sledding through the snowy countryside
- A two-course lunch of hot soup and Swedish meatballs