Ramblers Walking Holidays
Ramblers Walking Holidays have been specialising in guided small group walking holidays since 1946. There are now over 200 inspiring guided walking and activity holidays in the UK, Europe and Worldwide.
There are four main programmes:-
- Exhilarate - much-loved holidays in the UK, Europe and Worldwide destinations. Each walk is graded from Leisurely, Moderate to Challenging. Walk in a small, friendly and relaxed group with your guide who will share stories and insider knowledge of tucked away places.
- Adagio - a journey of discovery. Take your time, savour each moment and enjoy the experience, at your own pace. Immerse yourself in the local culture, character and customs and of course the cuisine. For those seeking a more active holiday experience the Adagio Plus holidays operate on more challenging terrain, but keep an easy going pace.
- Cruise & Walk - the best of both worlds, offering you the freedom and guidance with on shore walking excursions alongside the facilities of an ocean or river cruise ship. Fantastic value for money with your shore excursions, accommodation, meals, restaurant gratuities, entertainment and exclusive afternoon tea all included in the price.
- Private Groups - if you walk as part of a group and wish to do so on holiday then any of the Adagio or Exhilarate holidays can be tailored to your own requirements.
- Book your holiday a minimum of six months ahead to Europe (including travel) and take advantage of the early booking offers of up to £25 discount
- Loyalty Rewards Scheme offers you a saving each time you take another holiday. Save your points and use when you want.
- Introduce a friend who have never travelled with RWH and you can collect more Loyalty Points against their first booking.
- Travelling alone, there are a selection of holidays in the Exhilarate programme that offer a no single supplement.
THE WALKING PARTNERSHIP
Ramblers Walking Holidays aim to provide direct financial support to the grass roots of the walking community in the UK If your group supports walking by organising group walks, encouraging people to get out walking, helping to clear and improve footpaths you may be eligible to join The Walking Partnership. RWH are proud to support hundreds of walking groups all over the UK and once you are accepted as a member of The Walking Partnership, each holiday booked by members of your group will create a contribution to your walking group of between £10 - £30 per person.
RWH profits are channelled back into a variety of outdoor, walking related or environmental conservation projects in the UK.